- //Academy conversion consultation
- //Ofsted report
- //New ESCO leaflet
- //Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum
- //Activities 4 All Event
- //Considering a career in teaching?
- //Ofsted Inspection St Lawrence School
- //Rural Activities Area donation
- //JUMP activities
- //SEND update September 2014
- //ESCO drop-in appointments
- //Ice Bucket Challenge
- //Bounce! Workshops in Louth (1)
- //Carers Connect Courses for Parents
- //St Lawrence School live from the Lincolnshire Show
- //Freiston Fun Day
- //Colin Trestrail long service award
- //Parent Partnership drop-in session
- //Too Cool for School Radio Show
- //Louth autism family support event
- //SEND flyer 30 April 2014
- //Holiday Club 28 May 2014
- //Letters home
- //The Lion King autism shows
- //SEND events
- //Term times update
- //Short breaks in Lincolnshire
- //New minibus at St Lawrence
- //New Kurling League Launched
- //Get Involved in SEND Reforms!
- //New Website Now Live!
Welcome to LWF
Lincolnshire Wolds Federation comprises of two East Lindsey schools, St Lawrence, Horncastle and St Bernard’s, Louth. Following a year of working in partnership the Federation was formed in July 2012 and caters for students between the ages of 2 and 19 with moderate to severe / profound learning difficulties and complex needs.
Our students’ needs are extremely wide ranging; a large majority are on the autistic spectrum, with others having Emotional and Behavioural needs, ADHD, PDA and varying degrees of developmental delay, and some with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
Lincolnshire Wolds Federation is currently consulting with parents, staff and stakeholders about converting to a multi-academy trust
St Lawrence School
Following the inspection on 16-17 October, St Lawrence School has been graded as GOOD and recognised as having many OUTSTANDING features
New leaflet from Early Support Care Co-ordination