- //Ice Bucket Challenge
- //Bounce! Workshops in Louth (1)
- //Carers Connect Courses for Parents
- //St Lawrence School live from the Lincolnshire Show
- //Freiston Fun Day
- //Colin Trestrail long service award
- //Parent Partnership drop-in session
- //Too Cool for School Radio Show
- //Louth autism family support event
- //SEND flyer 30 April 2014
- //Holiday Club 28 May 2014
- //Letters home
- //The Lion King autism shows
- //SEND events
- //Term times update
- //Short breaks in Lincolnshire
- //New minibus at St Lawrence
- //New Kurling League Launched
- //Get Involved in SEND Reforms!
- //New Website Now Live!
Welcome to LWF
Lincolnshire Wolds Federation comprises of two East Lindsey schools, St Lawrence, Horncastle and St Bernard’s, Louth. Following a year of working in partnership the Federation was formed in July 2012 and caters for students between the ages of 2 and 19 with moderate to severe / profound learning difficulties and complex needs.
Our students’ needs are extremely wide ranging; a large majority are on the autistic spectrum, with others having Emotional and Behavioural needs, ADHD, PDA and varying degrees of developmental delay, and some with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.