- //The Lion King autism shows
- //Light it up blue
- //SEND events
- //Term times update
- //Autism-friendly screening of Mr Peabody & Sherman
- //Short breaks in Lincolnshire
- //New minibus at St Lawrence
- //Disability holiday club
- //We are Recruiting!
- //New Kurling League Launched
- //Get Involved in SEND Reforms!
- //New Website Now Live!
- //New School Uniforms coming soon!
Welcome to LWF
Lincolnshire Wolds Federation comprises of two East Lindsey schools, St Lawrence, Horncastle and St Bernard’s, Louth. Following a year of working in partnership the Federation was formed in July 2012 and caters for students between the ages of 2 and 19 with moderate to severe / profound learning difficulties and complex needs.
Our students’ needs are extremely wide ranging; a large majority are on the autistic spectrum, with others having Emotional and Behavioural needs, ADHD, PDA and varying degrees of developmental delay, and some with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
Following last year's sell-out success, The Lion King will present its second dedicated autism-friendly performance, working closely with The National Autistic Society.
St James's Church in Louth will be joining buildings around the globe by being lit up blue as part of World Autism Awareness Week from 5-12 April 2014.
The latest SEND events locally.